The course of M.Tech Computer Science and Engineering is a 2-year program. In this course, the candidates will get practical as well as academic knowledge about Computer Science Engineering with in-depth theoretical and practical knowledge of computer science concepts. The course of M.Tech Computer Science and Engineering is one of the best postgraduate programs. It is related to Network, System Integration, Algorithms and Logic, Software Engineering, Distributed and Embedded Systems, and Digital Systems.
To pursue the Computer Science and Engineering course, the student must fulfil the following eligibility criteria:-
- The candidates must have completed their B.E/ B.Tech or equivalent in Civil Engineering with a minimum of 50%.
- The applicants should have good calculative, mathematical, and observational skills.
- Students can qualify for the AIE CET exam for admission to Puran Murti College of Engineering.
Computer Science and Engineering is a 2-year M.Tech degree program with 4 semesters. Puran Murti College of Engineering offers this course. Computer Science and Engineering is related to in-depth theoretical and practical knowledge of computer science concepts.
Computer Science and Engineering course provides skills and knowledge of the whole course. Furthermore, one can find the syllabus below:-
- Computer Networks
- Advanced Database Management System
- Operating System
- Fundamentals of Computers
- Performance Analysis of Computer System
- Open Elective I
- Advanced Algorithms
- Computer Science and Formal Models
- Computer Architecture and Design
- Cloud Computing
- Open Elective II
- Open Elective III
- Open Elective IV
- Evaluation of Project
- Information Security
- Evaluation of project and Viva
- Embedded System
- Computer Graphics and visualization
- DIP and advances
- Optical Networks
The degree holder of Computer Science and Engineering is needed to work in the public and private sector. The career options in this field are too good. The applicants will be able to pursue higher education in India or abroad or they also can start their own business in the same field. The career options in this field are very creative and fast paced.
The job opportunities as a Computer Science and Engineering degree holder are emerging due to the speedy growth of Software Engineering and machines. Distributed and Embedded Systems are one of the highest emergent fields of Computer Science and Engineering courses.
The Computer Science and Engineering job scopes in several profiles where one can apply for jobs after completing the course are such as:-
- Software Engineer
- Android app developer
- Machine learning engineering
- Test in Charge
- Senior Developer
- Network Manager
- System Analyst
- Network Specialist
After completion of the Computer Science and Engineering course, a candidate can join the following reputed firms:-
- Infosys Technologies
- IBM Global Services
- Accenture Services
- HCL Technologies
- ITC Limited
- Many more…
The salary package in the field of Computer Science and Engineering is really high. The starting salary is approximately INR 50-60k per month. The salary package depends upon the company, location, work profile, and experience.
All India Engineering Common Entrance Test (AIE CET) is a national-wide entrance examination to secure admission in Puran Murti College of Engineering and up to 100% scholarship to all entrance qualified students. The candidates should follow the following admission procedure:-
- The student can fill the AIE CET 2021 application form from the official site www.aiecet.com.
- After qualifying the entrance exam, the candidates have to attend admission counseling to confirm their admission according to their All India Rank (AIR) of AIE CET 2021.